Make the most of your fleet resources with Smart WebOn Fleet Management! Our integrated system offers maximum efficiency and cost control, helping you monitor all the tasks needed to keep a fleet running smoothly – from acquisition, commissioning, allocation, running logs, breakdown incidents, service and maintenance, and disposal. Plus, it links seamlessly with asset management and the general ledger for enhanced organisational effectiveness.
- – Route planning helps fleet managers allocate their vehicles smartly, saving time and money. Get a jump on your day with advanced vehicle requisitions for optimised routes.
- – With fleet data such as Kilometres, fuel usage and more at hand, fleet managers have the ability to craft preventive schedules that recognise problem areas before they even arise.
- – The system is as versatile and unique as your business! It can easily be adapted to fit your individual needs and tackle whatever challenges come up.
- – Always keep your vehicle running with complete, accurate stock maintenance of vehicle parts – so your vehicles are always ready to hit the roads without any hindrances.
Product Details and Screenshots
– Get the full scoop on your vehicle — from its stats to who’s driving it with comprehensive info and documents.
– Get the wheels rolling with a convenient vehicle requisition process. Quickly request, allocate and approve vehicles hassle-free!
– Monitor each vehicle’s journey with detailed log entries from start to finish. See how far your fleet can go!
– Our Track your fuel use like a pro! Keep an eye on both internal and external consumption for the ultimate cost savings.
– Asset History helps fleet managers stay on top of their vehicles — tracking performance and providing insight to take proactive steps.
– Quickly calculate costs and distribute them across different activities to keep track of the vehicle’s every journey.
– Keep an eye on your fleet’s expenses to ensure Nursery, internal projects, and other events get off the ground smoothly!
– Get the complete picture with Enterprise hierarchy from the company level to geographical physical fields; data analysis is available for any of these levels.
– Make informed decisions and get the most out of your budget with actionable reports tailored to you!
Olam Food Ingredients,,
Outspan Bolovens Ltd,,
Apeejay Tea Group,,
JITHIN P R
olam food ingredients,,
Rezaul Islam Bhuiyan
The Consolidated Tea and Lands Company (Bangladesh) Limited,
Clients that use our Products
Organizations trust us with their business and software solutions